Thursday, April 26, 2007

CBC Radio Interview

I was interviewed today for the morning program for CBC Prince Edward Island. The interviewer, Mitch Cormier, asked me a lot of questions about the Virtual Assistant industry and about my practice. Even though I was nervous, he said it would sound great on air. My business name and website will be noted and hopefully the interview will be available online.

If you want to listen for it go to CBC Radio One PEI between 6a.m. and 8:30a.m.AST (5a.m.-7:30a.m.EST). It will either be on tomorrow or Monday.

All of this came about due to my press release (see earlier post). Mitch Cormier picked it up through a Google alert. So get your press releases out there. If you need help, get in touch and we can work on a press release that will get you noticed.

No comments: